Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things to Do in the Swamp

What is there to do? Not much so one has to be creative. Which basically means I spend a lot of time writing, reading and playing insanely complicated internet rpg games. Yes, it may sound pathetic and ok it is but hey what do u expect when u move to a place w/no nightlife unless you count the armadillos, possums, and raccoons. And don’t forget the frogs. On a rainy night, their endless croaking drowns out the tv and drives me to a point where I’m yelling at them to shut up, while my husband (who‘s lived here his entire life) sits beside me telling me that he thinks the sound is soothing. Then there’s always bird watching. Which brings me to the pic above, that’s a hawk and seeing it land on my powerline then swoop down to catch mice is definitely a highlight of Living the Swamp Life.

1 comment: